Curb appeal is great for a home, but it is critical for your Atlanta business. The exterior of your commercial building reveals a lot to your customers and employees. It may even impact whether they walk in your front door. Does your office location look old and past its prime? Does your exterior building paint give the impression that it’s an inviting place or rundown? You want your employees to be happy to work there and your clients to find the atmosphere appealing. That’s where GreenWave commercial painters come in. We’re comfortable working with building owners, architects, designers and contractors to make your building’s exterior pleasing and engaging.
With the unpredictable Atlanta climate and the change of seasons, it is important to protect your commercial establishment from the outdoor elements. We specialize in the application of various protective coatings that are extremely resistant to the elements and can endure high traffic – all while still providing an aesthetically pleasing look. We don’t just powerwash your building to remove the surface dirt. We look for moss, mildew, surface moisture problems, lime deposits, efflorescence, and many other items that can cause early paint failure. When we put a price together for your Atlanta commercial painting project, we evaluate every facet of the job.
So, why should you use GreenWave Solutions as your exterior commercial painting specialist?
- Quality painting materials – premium grade Sherwin William paints, with high quality caulk and sealants; eco-friendly depending on application
- Cleanliness – end of the day cleanup and end of the job cleanup , leaving your Atlanta commercial establishment immaculate
- Timeliness – minimal disruption to your work flow (evenings and weekends) and projects completed on time
- On Budget – ACCURATE, free estimates with no hidden costs
- Free Color Consultations and color matching
- Personalized service – team of Atlanta commercial painters are true tradesman and not subcontractors or day laborers
- Licensed, bonded and insured for your protection and ours
Don’t need commercial painting at this time? Here is a list of our other Atlanta commercial exterior services:
- Fire & smoke damage repair – if your commercial property has suffered from smoke or fire damage, we will immediately begin renovations to get it back into pristine shape.
- Concrete staining/sealing – if your
- Cedar roof staining and
- Roofing installation and repair – we offer many commercial roofing options, including green solar roofs that qualify for federal and state credits and rebates. If your roof has missing shingles, leaks or other damage, GreenWave Solutions will make the necessary repairs so your roof is worry free once again.
- Siding installation, repair and painting – we offer top quality Atlanta siding installation services. Atlanta siding repair services and Atlanta construction or siding repaint.
- Stucco repair & painting – as stucco masons, we can create an infinite amount of textures, blend textures and create stucco color matches so no patching is clear.
- Pressure washing & cleaning – your commercial or industrial establishment should be power washed yearly to keep the soot, oils, and mildew from harming your paint.
- Fence building, repair and staining – looking for a spectacular deck area for your clients or have an old deck that needs to be rejuvenated? GreenWave provides commercial decks that are cost-effective and more maintenance free.
- Graffiti removal & cleaning – we offer graffiti removal on interiors, exteriors, fences, brick, concrete, etc.
- Energy efficient window installation – save BIG on your energy bills with energy efficient window installation and replacement.
- Energy efficient solar screen installation – solar screens block light BEFORE it enters your building and are not only cost efficient, but enhance privacy as well.
- Masonry water repellents – we apply clear water repellents to cement structures, including brick, block, stucco and cement. The water repellents are commercial grade, will not change the appearance of the substrate and will not etch glass. These silane and poly siloxane products are very creative and yield great results.
As a full-service Atlanta painting company, our mission is to visually enhance your place of business and to provide you with an Atlanta painting job that lasts. Whether you are looking to attract new tenants, new customers, or offer a more appealing environment for your employees, GreenWave should be your choice for an Atlanta commercial painting company. Our employees are the heart of our company and one of our biggest assets, along with our Atlanta commercial painting knowledge. We know you are trusting us to come into your home or business and we will respect your property as if it were our own.