GreenWave Solutions Drywall Installation / Repair
GreenWave Solutions will install wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings and applying plaster where needed to hide nail and screw holes and the joints in between panels. We will smooth out imperfections with trowels and shackle. Last, we will apply as many coats of compound needed after panels are mounted to walls or ceiling.
Drywall Installation / Repair Procedures:
- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Smooth out imperfections.
- Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
- Use a lift to place ceiling panels.
- Fill joints in-between panels with spackle while using trowels to spread it evenly
- Press paper tape into compound and smooth away excess.
- Cover nail and screw depressions with spackle.
- Apply second and third coats of compound while making sure to sand after each coat is applied.