A building’s exterior is the first impression guests get when visiting somewhere.
Think about the first time you go to a doctor’s office, restaurant or hair salon. If you pull up to a building that is unkempt, messy or dirty, you may think twice about using this businesses services.
Now think about if you are taking your child to a new friend’s sleepover and pull up to a poorly maintained house with old, peeling paint and plants growing out of the gutters. Many parents may feel uneasy about leaving their child at this house and think to themselves, “Hmm. If these people don’t even take care of their home, how are they going to take care of my child?”
We all know the old adage, “You can’t judge a book by its cover.” And while it may be unfair to judge people based upon how they maintain their home, we still do.
Anyone that owns a home knows that keeping up with a house can be time consuming and expensive, however, it’s a responsibility that comes with home ownership.
One of the least expensive and easiest ways to make your house look new and clean is with fresh exterior house painting.
GreenWave Solutions has been performing high quality exterior house painting in Atlanta for nearly 10 years. We’ve painting hundreds of Metro Atlanta homes over years and have it down to a science.
Here’s how we do professional exterior house painting:
- Pressure wash the home’s entire exterior
- Perform all necessary carpentry. We replace rotten wood around windows, doors, trim, soffit, and fascia.
- Extensive prep work. We remove old, dried caulk and recaulk around doors, windows, trim and cornice. This creates a seamless finish. We scrape all peeling paint and spot prime bare areas. If there is rust on handrails, we scrape and prime it, too.
- After the house is clean and thoroughly prepared, we begin painting.
- We use Sherwin Williams’ best coatings. We spray siding and cornice to make sure that we get a think, smooth paint finish that will look great for years. We paint doors, windows and other detailed work by hand.
- Once we finish painting, we do a quality inspection walk through, perform touch ups and clean up the job site to pre-project conditions.
Of course each all houses are different so sometimes the preparation changes according to the condition of home and from what it is built.
GreenWave Solutions is offering 15% off all exterior house painting projects this Fall.
Call us today to schedule your free estimate 404-549-7776